REFLECTOR: Seat mod for use with YOKES

jbujanda at dslextreme.com jbujanda at dslextreme.com
Mon Mar 6 09:37:23 CST 2006

Chris,
With regard to the seat backs, even though I have a center stick, I like
to sit straight and don't like the angle between the seat's back and
bottom.  I found that by reversing the aluminum topper on the hinges you
reduce the angle and bring the seat back forward.  I have not done my
seats but if anything, it may end up being too much, in which case I
intend to grind the topper and increase the angle as desired.  This worked
for all my seat hinges.  It should work for you too.
Head clearance is another problem!
Regards
Jorge

Barber Law Firm