REFLECTOR: Aircraft Condition Notice

MMurp16900 at aol.com MMurp16900 at aol.com
Sun Mar 5 18:58:30 CST 2006

Hi John
subject aircraft condition
When the aircraft was original issued the special airworthy certificate was
it equipped with the IVO prop and no safety wire on the nuts?Or was this a
resent change?
I know you have in the cockpit the letter of operation.
 What  does it say about major changes?
Did you perform the last annual conditional inspection or did an  A&P?
You know the annual is signed off as in safe condition for flight.
FAR 43 dose not apply to home built and the statement airworthy is never
used to describe amateur built experimental see FAR43.1 (b)  and  FAR43.11(4)
does not apply
On a personal note I do not care much for IVO prop.
Mack Murphree A&P IA