REFLECTOR: Wing Delamination question

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 5 18:22:31 CST 2006

I agree, a heat gun would help soften the skin a bit as well as make the
micro flow better.

Apply heat to a point that the surface is warm but not too hot to touch,
which is less than  140 degrees.  140 degrees won't hurt the foam.  But you
might not want to do this if using West which sets off faster and generates
more heat than the EZ Poxy

And by the way, I wouldn't use pure epoxy (no micro) since it can melt the
foam if for some reason the delam pulled the slurry up from the foam.

Ronnie