REFLECTOR: Wing Delamination question

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Sun Mar 5 13:24:10 CST 2006

Hi Larry-

Drill a couple of 1/16 vent holes at the upper edge of the bubble, then a
couple of fill holes at the bottom edge- fill with normal laminating resin
using a syringe w/flat needle (like used for ink jet cartridge re-filling)-
tape over the holes to prevent leakage after you are done.  You can warm the
resin with heat gun/lamp to improve flow. If void is a blister, then you
will need to sand after cure to re-contour.

Alex

  _____