REFLECTOR: Wing Delamination question

Milehitaz at aol.com Milehitaz at aol.com
Sun Mar 5 13:03:46 CST 2006

This might be a second post... I apologize if so. I received some  sort of
"Bounce" Notification on my first send....Thanks.

Wise collective,

It's been a while since I have seen this topic, so i wanted to be sure of
the "Fix"  process;
I am building a XL/RG and I have fast build wings, I just found what I
consider somewhat of a large de-lamination in the upper wing surface....a single
bubble about 3 inches wide and 4 to 5 inches in length, but almost   round.

If I remember correctly... drill a couple of 1/8th inch holes in the bubble
and inject epoxy, add weight and allow to cure. Am I forgetting or missing
anything? Should there be any micro mixed in the epoxy or should it be  clear?

Thanks in advance for you're help and input.

Larry Lambert