REFLECTOR: panel screws

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Sat Mar 4 19:54:11 CST 2006

Yes, I put a couple of screws in the lower center, through a little
fiberglass bracket laid up on top of the keel.

You will find that a lot of details are not spelled out in the manual.  The
point is to provide some general direction, or one example of how to do
something, and then let the builder do what seems best to him.

Keith Hallsten