REFLECTOR: panel screws

Grigore Rosu grosu at cs.uiuc.edu
Sat Mar 4 16:56:17 CST 2006

Just installed the panel with 4 clecos and it looks great.  Thanks Joe.  I
have one more question regarding the panel: do we need to fix it with one
or two screws in the center as well, on the 2" flange that we made on top
of keel?  On Velocity's website, at
http://www.velocityaircraft.com/photos/Keel%20and%20Control%20System/Center%20Stick%20Controls/pages/FRONTAILERONBEARING.html,
I see two holes in that flange; I guess they are for the screws in the
panel.  However, the manual shows no holes and suggests no screws in the
middle bottom of the panel; it only suggests 4 screws on each side of the
panel.

Thanks,
Grigore