REFLECTOR: Velocity N1QR for sale

Carl Hoffman hoffman3 at erols.com
Sat Mar 4 11:08:13 CST 2006

Velocity N1QR is a standard wing RG Elite and has been flying since June
2000 in primer paint. It has 70 hours, a Franklin Engine with an MT
constant speed prop, a basic VFR panel, and leather seating.

I lost my medical several years ago. I fly it regularly, with another
pilot acting as PIC. I'm retiring and planning to move this summer.

The plane is based at HEF, flying in and out of the Washington DC ADIZ.

If anyone is interested or knows of someone who is interested, please
contact me at hoffman3 at erols.com or 703 501-8113.
If someone would like to go flying with me and can act as PIC that's
fine too.

Carl Hoffman