REFLECTOR: Sparrow Strainer

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Fri Mar 3 00:50:35 CST 2006

Al,

I agree with your point of view completely.  I'm not flying yet, so I don't
have much to contribute on this; I have been waiting for a clear consensus
to develop!!

I do find it pretty interesting that something can be done completely
backwards and be entirely satisfactory (at least to some).  That thought
helps me to relax my perfectionistic (anal-retentive) nervousness over some
of these items!

Keith Hallsten

  _____