REFLECTOR: What happened to the velocity views

John Tvedte JohnT at comp-sol.com
Wed Mar 1 17:38:44 CST 2006

Scott,

I would keep the KPC's and VV's on the website - never suggested
otherwise.  I was just suggesting that when the KPC's get updated the
person that updates the website, could also put out an email on the
reflector.  This would basically be painless, and not require any
additional email list maintenance.  It really doesn't matter if everyone
gets this email notification or not - the KPC's are still on the website
for EVERYONE to see.  What you put in the email - is simply KPC change
## - see link at: www.velocityaircaft.com/kpcs  or something like such.
(A link)

"Our 'problem' with publishing the newsletter stems to not having the
staff to spend the time needed to do a good job at editing and
publishing the articles - and the time available by senior staff to
write articles."

I think of VV's as marketing material - and as such, think freq. is
important.  I would think that would be enough of a whip... :o)

SO- the question begs - is the marketing value enough to warrant writing
articles - and if so - how often?

Be good,

John