REFLECTOR: Dream Panel

John Tvedte JohnT at comp-sol.com
Wed Mar 1 17:19:57 CST 2006

You might want to check out subscription costs and features of XM vs WSI
- the GDL69A supports XM audio as well. (From the Garmin website - not
sure if that is an antenna pass thru - ..?)

The MD200-306 has a back course flag.

I'd use the panel space if you have it for the transponder - as a backup
(in case something happens to the GNS-480)

John