REFLECTOR: Nosewheel shimmy_1

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Tue Jun 27 08:26:39 CDT 2006

Someone flying might do an experiment with placing some  butyl sealant (used
for vacuum bagging) in the washer stack- it is a very viscous fluid that
handles like a solid- pretty sure it does not dry out either, would resist
rapid motion but allow slow motion- would need to add in increments, but
might be worth a try- if it does not work, can be removed from the assembly
with solvent.