REFLECTOR: Gross weights

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Jun 24 22:24:54 CDT 2006

So you flight tested it to 3100 lbs???

--

-

    I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'

    Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation