REFLECTOR: Spray Lat removal help

David Staten Dastaten at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 23 06:56:02 CDT 2006

This is cross posted to all the groups I am on.. my apologies if anyone
is bugged by it.

It appears that we are experiencing some problems with Spray-Lat.. in
that it is being difficult to remove.

In our instance, it has been on for greater than 2 years.. (i know.. the
website says after one year it becomes difficult to remove.. too late
for that now..)..
and we are having difficulty removing it without damaging the underlying
plexi.

What are some safe techniques for removing well-cured spray-lat from the
canopy? Soak it under wet linen? Cover it with KY or some other water
based substrate? (Spray lat was water based.. thats where they KY idea
came from..)..

Any help would be appreciated.
Dave