REFLECTOR: Fuel Filter

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 27 12:58:13 CDT 2006

Scott,

I was going to suggest the same thing - but the online information at Airflow didn't say what size the Airflow Performance filter catches.

But I have their filter (nice piece - a bit pricey but they wouldn't warranty their fuel pump without it). It has pretty large holes in the metal screen material.

Incidentally, they have a great fuel pump (cheaper too) that is much better than the Faucet pump which is not warranted if it has had water through it - DUH!!!!  Airflow says their pump will handle water fine - but you need their filter too.  Worth the money!

So I don't think you really need to find a filter that will catch HEPA size particles - just the bigger stuff that can foul up the servo and injectors.

Ronnie