REFLECTOR: Lost Reflector Messages

Phil Hooper phil at hdmnet.com
Wed Jul 26 12:04:21 CDT 2006

Darrel, thanks much.  I accept!

Thanks you Ronnie and Jon who also offered to help.

Here's where to plant the pst file:

ftp://63.198.74.92 <ftp://63.198.74.92/>

log in as:  guest

I will email the password directly to you Darrel.

Or course be sure that anonymous log in is not checked.

I've created a folder there with your name.

Thanks for they help.

  _____