REFLECTOR: Fuel Sight Gauges

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Jul 22 16:02:48 CDT 2006

Gary,

I have the stock vinyl tubing gauges and think they work great.  Easy to
change when they get dirty or start to white out after 5 or 6 years.
They are almost impossible to break or puncture.

Your improvement on them sounds like a great idea.

Pictures would be cool.  Where to get the drop light tubes?

Scott