REFLECTOR: Pump reservoir leak.

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Jul 19 13:56:28 CDT 2006

Mine was leaking whenever I flew in turbulence, since I don't have much
control over that I had to find a solution. These pumps were not really
made for airborne operation, though Lancair has chosen to use the same
pump. the Reservoir attachment is cheesy as best.

I finally broke down and put some Silicone RTV on the large O ring and
installed the reservoir with the RTV still wet. No more leak..

Scott