REFLECTOR: Pump reservoir leak.

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 16:17:20 CDT 2006

Hi Rene,

You probably already know this, but the reservoir
vents via the big refil cap. Essentially, the cap
leaks. As Ronnie mentioned, with the reservoir only
half full it takes more pitch/bank angle for spillage.
Turbulence is another issue...

The last time this went around someone suggested
sealing the cap or replacing the it with a non-vented
version, then adding a "vent tube" out the center of
the cap (say 6-8" tall shaped like a ?) so as to
prevent spillage.

FWIW, Pat