REFLECTOR: Pump reservoir leak.

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 18 15:36:57 CDT 2006

A suggestion - only fill the reservoir half full.  You don't need any more than that (there is no real displacement - well a little bit when the gear is retracted and the shafts are outside the cylinder).

I also saw one situation where one of the "O" rings in the tee fittings was not installed correctly and the fitting was seeping.  Fluid was all over the top of the tank and looked like the reservoir was leaking.

Ronnie