REFLECTOR: New Aviation Fuel?

Douglas Holub doug.holub at comcast.net
Mon Jul 17 16:55:21 CDT 2006

I also think global warming is way too political. About ten thousand years
ago there were glaciers in Indianapolis. Was the world a better place then?
If the temperature of the planet rises an average of 2 degrees in the next
100 years, New Orleans will be under water, but they will be growing a lot
more wheat in Canada and Siberia, and there will be a lot more water on the
planet and less ice, and that sounds good to me.

Doug Holub