REFLECTOR: HYDRAULIC PUMP

dean fitzbag dfitzbag at msn.com
Sun Jul 16 15:35:33 CDT 2006

Just because you don't see any leaks doesn't mean that there are none.  The dump valve, the cylinders, and the sequence valve can leak internally.  This sounds very hard to fix, but it isn't.  Buy some caps and double male connectors.  Then start bypassing these components.  You may have more than one leaking internally.  After each bypass bring the system up to pressure with the gear up and see if the recycling goes away.  Of course neither or either gear may not move depending on what has been bypassed.