REFLECTOR: Oil cooler VG photo

dean fitzbag dfitzbag at msn.com
Sat Jul 15 19:44:22 CDT 2006

My second oil cooler is between the number 2 cylinder and the prop.  I used the bracket supplied with the second oil cooler kit.  Air is supplied by a two inch hole in the cooling plenum and a short piece of scat tubing.  The two oil coolers are daisy chained (in series).  The bracket is anchored to the starter and to two places on the engine (using available one quarter by twenty holes).