REFLECTOR: fuselage cradle

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 07:04:21 CDT 2006

Robin,

Attached is a picture of my cradle that served me fine.  It was made of 2" x 4"s & plywood on 4 large casters so it could be easily moved.  Notice the 4 camper leveling screw jacks at the corners that allowed quick and easy leveling.  Once you use the jacks (I used a digital level) you learn just how many turns per degree of level are required.

Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying