REFLECTOR: instant gratification...

gpoole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Tue Jul 11 19:13:33 CDT 2006

Um....Did I blink & miss something?

Whatever was said or questioned certainly doesn't justify the B/S talk that
I'm reading here! ....and certainly besmirches the reputation of a company
that has long promised and has yet to commercially deliver. Like Pete, I
certainly got the impression from an earlier JP email that things may not
have been looking up and am now left somewhat bewildered.

JP...frustrated as you may be....I expected a lot more from you. Where do
you get off thinking all those around the world on this list want to read
your rant and personal attacks. If you persist with such gutter prose then
I'd suggest you provide more than enough reason for a request for you to be
removed from this list.

Greg in Sydney.

(...don't want to miss out on your offer....US$100 = AUD$135. I'll happily
supply my address for forwarding (...how absurd!))