REFLECTOR: instant gratification...

J.P. Brooks jp211 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 11 18:18:33 CDT 2006

Pete,
I tell you what Pete.  If you will send me your address I will mail
you $100 to go and buy a used Lycoming.  That way if we fail I can
say I helped you to continue your pathetic instant gratification oriented life.
If we succeed then one engine sale will be but pimple on my dogs ass.

For those of you who need instant gratification.....   Go to the
bathroom with your favorite jar of lubrication.  Drop
Trou....   choose hand of choice and begin.  Pete, you seem to be one
who needs to follow these instructions.

Please continue with "instant Gratification" instructions and I will
look like a hero to your wife.  Oh, and if E. D. is a problem please
remember to take one of the three E.D. pills available on the market.

No need to thank me Pete.

Address now....?

JP