REFLECTOR: Another aerodynamic question

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Sat Jul 8 14:08:05 CDT 2006

I think that the problem that Dave has is that the elevators are not lined
up with each other- this could be more difficult to fix- other than welding
and re-drilling, the elevators are fixed in position to their bell crank
arms, so changing the rod end would move them both the dame distance- not
too sure how to move just one- and it would certainly cause a rolling moment
if one since of the canard is generating more lift than the other....