REFLECTOR: ram air

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 00:39:02 CDT 2006

Hey Steve,

You're right, there's no free lunch, you're going to
burn more fuel w/ the FM-300. So unless you throttle
back to get the same performance as you were getting
w/ the FM-200, which is the pilot's option, that
hamburger is now going to cost closer to $103.33
(assuming an increase from 300HP to 310HP)...

Higher compression may be considered an exception to
the no free lunch rule. Of course someone is going to
point out that higher compression generates more
heat...but if you already have ample cooling it's a
free lunch in my book...just not the physics book...

Pat