REFLECTOR: Dual throttles

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Thu Jul 6 11:38:53 CDT 2006

Scott,

I've run the cables together down the pilot side duct and connected them
both at the throttle servo.  The copilot cable crosses under the canard and
joins the standard run, and I ordered the cable from Velocity.  They mount
in the standard way, with one on either side of the servo arm supported by
the factory bracket.  While this works, I get a lot of drag on the throttle
when they're both attached, so I'm looking at other options, so I'll be
interested to hear what other folks have done.

Brett