REFLECTOR: Novice question

Jack Prock jackprock at comcast.net
Tue Jul 4 14:58:46 CDT 2006

Well, I spent about two hours or so last night pulling each strand in the UNI side. There were MAJOR squiggles
throughout the cloth. Each strand needed 5 to 8 inches pulled out of it.
But you could see the strand straighten as I pulled...kinda cool! The cloth now looks real smooth .
After this effort. I am very happy with the future strength of this cloth. A few minor squiggles remain,
but I will pull a few of those out this afternoon when I do my first wing lay up. It may be overkill to pull every squiggle out,
but it will me my butt up there at 12000 feet in turbulence, and I would like to have the pucker factor as low as possible.

I cut the cloth about a foot longer than it needed to be.The first wrap of the cloth was dirty from movement, so I decided to throw
that out. I'm kinda glad I did. When pulling the individual strands, it destroys a few inches of the cloth.

Jack