REFLECTOR: Novice question

Nate Jackson Nate_Jackson_PDX at msn.com
Tue Jul 4 11:43:09 CDT 2006

Steve,

As everyone "been there" will note, just handling the triax creates suiggles. Perhaps I was just lucky with since the triax I received was in good condition.  I filled my wing and then carefully unrolled the triax onto the wing creating no new squiggles.  I cut/trimmend it and took maybe 10-20 minutes for me to straighten minor squiggles.

Nate