REFLECTOR: EZ-84 epoxy ratio

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Mon Jul 3 18:40:14 CDT 2006

Thanks for the info.  I didn't know Spruce sold this stuff. The catalog also
says the cure time @77 degrees is 3 days.  Maybe I'll see how it looks
tomorrow.

I think as the hardener ages it seems to cure faster.  The last layup I did
about 6 months ago with 1 year old hardener cured completely in less than 24
hours to the point that I could sand it.

That's the hardener that's still in my pump.  At 1-1/2 years, it now has the
consistency of frozen ice cream.