REFLECTOR: Wiring in ducts

Terrence Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 3 07:43:31 CDT 2006

Keith,

Sounds like we will be doing this about at the same time.  I am away from
the project now doing family stuff.  I will return mid month to begin the
install my electrical/panel.  I too have the GRT EIS 6000.  The first one
came with too short a harness even tho we told them 20' or whatever it was.
Also, Ronnie, believe it or not their wire is auto grade stuff, done with
the reasoning that auto has many many more color combinations so labeling is
dumb'ed down a littlle.

If memory serves all the engine monitor leads were wrapped in some cheapie
looking nylon sheath that would cause me to pause too about proximity to hot
oil lines.  So you raise a good point that I hadn't recognized yet.  I'll be
back in SC in 2 weeks.   Keep us posted, and I'll do the same.

Terry