REFLECTOR: Wiring in ducts

Joe Ewen jewen at comporium.net
Sun Jul 2 22:07:04 CDT 2006

Wiring in ductsKeith,

If you are using MIL-W-22759/16 and MIL-C-27500, I would not worry about running along with the oil lines.  The referenced wire (Tefzel) has a temperature rating of 150 °C.  Check the rating of your thermocouple extension wiring, but it is likely to be even higher.  I have not pulled my harnesses yet, but am planning on keeping signal leads separate from power which means running the signals up the hot conduit.

Joe