REFLECTOR: PNW Velocities

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Sun Jul 2 18:07:48 CDT 2006

Hello Nate,

I am located in KPAE and am about to start making the buzzing noise on
the ground.  Perhaps zooming around shortly thereafter.  In the shop
where I am getting my engine stuff done is an XLRG that belongs to Kent
in Tacoma Narrows.

I also know Chuck has a bird flying based in PAE as well.

Those are the ones I know about but I know there are more.

Hiroo
N21HV
SUV, PZL Franklin/IVO