REFLECTOR: Pedal stops

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Fri Jan 27 09:53:15 CST 2006

Hi Al,

I installed them (1"x2" wooden block) because I didn't want to chance the brake linkage pulling loose then having no brakes.

I saw a friend of mine run off the run way in his nearly new Tiger when one of his brake push rods came disconnected.  No damage but scared the poopy out of him and me too.  We found that the still functioning left brake also had its lock nut not up against the adjuster.  It was about to fall off too.

So I decided I wouldn't take a chance that the link bolt didn't come disconnected in my Velocity by being pulled backwards.

Ronnie