REFLECTOR: Auto Marine or Airplane paints

Joe Ewen Jewen at Comporium.net
Wed Jan 25 21:38:38 CST 2006

Hi Terry,
I do not know if you are just researching at this point or are you ready to
shoot?  If you are a year or two away from painting you may want to wait.  A
friend of mine who has knowledge of industrial coatings and has ties to
automotive paints has mentioned that there is a new generation clear
automotive system being developed that is even more durable than the current
systems.  This system should be available in the next year or two.

What does your painter in the body shop next door think?  He is probably
your best reference, he has far more experience than the guy at the paint
counter or the paint manufacture rep.

Where in SC are you located, I am in Lancaster.

Joe