REFLECTOR: ELT

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 15:14:53 CST 2006

I mounted mine to the fore & Aft to the top front of the pilots baggage strake.  Since the AK450 can also be used as a portable with voice transmit capabilities all the pilot does is open the door get out reach in and unsnap the unit and you are out of there.

Jim

James F. Agnew Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com Tampa, FL Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying