REFLECTOR: ELT

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 18:30:28 CST 2006

Al, take a look at my copper foil antenna on my spar.  It is designed for both 121.5 & 243 MHZ and I use it with an AK450.  As Jim Weir said if the spar breaks you don't need the ELT.  Copper foil and some ferrite cores.  The two antennas cover the two frequencies and are vertically polarized.

Jim

James F. Agnew Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com Tampa, FL Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying