REFLECTOR: Velocity Builders Symposium Update

Milton Mersky miltonm at airmail.net
Thu Jan 19 14:29:52 CST 2006

Chris & Jana Barber:

Phil and I were wondering when you would contact us. We are so pleased
to have you.  You are numbers 45 and 46.

Rooms, if needed, will not be a problem.. We will know by 2/1 which FBO
we will use and then I will be able to quote rooms & location..

Chris:  Will you speak to the group re FRAPPER on Sat?  PLs. advise.

Milt