REFLECTOR: XL/RG "Whites Lightning" for Sale

Don19dw at aol.com Don19dw at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 14:05:28 CST 2006

Reluctantly am putting my XL/RG , completed in 1998, up for sale. Am building
a new home and am going to need that money in the future.
N19DW has 200 hrs TTAF,  100 hrs since Top Overhaul, 2200 hrs since Zero
Remanufactured by Lycoming. IO-540 260 HP, MT 3 blade Prop.
Original VFR panel, Bose headset for pilot, 4 place intercom.
In my last Sun-N-Fun Race 100 miles  from standing start, closed circuit, I
averaged 211 mph, only 1 knot slower than the 300 HP Velocity in the same race.
My price is $119,000 which includes a standard pilot transition checkout at
the Velocity Factory. (Really hope the new owner will take good care of
"Whites Lightning")
Believe my price makes this a very good value.
Please contact me directly for more info.
Thank You
Donald White