REFLECTOR: Re: Brakes

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 18:46:22 CST 2006

Scott,

I have decided against using dual throttles for now. I dont think I have the room, and using a vernier on the left makes it a little more of a pain. Since my fuel injection is on the top of my engine, space is a little sparse up there.

I only have 1 low altitude sector, that is over by AMA & DHT. East of LVS up to TBE over to west of LBL, GAG, SYO to 40S of AMA then back west. the other 6 sectors are all FL290 and above.

I really will get over to GNT and see your work one of these days. Right now, Im spending every spare minute I get working on the Velocity. It will fly this year.

Kurt Winker (KW)