REFLECTOR: Re: Brakes

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Jan 14 16:40:05 CST 2006

Here's what I have..

Mr. Derrick,
The modification requires you to send your brake calipers to us (the entire
brake assembly) so that we can modify the caliper housing to accept 1.50
inch diameter pistons.  There are a few components in the brake that also
get changed.  The conversion is just over $100 per caliper.  We can also
upgrade the linings at the same time for $41.40 for both calipers (Normally
51.75 for the reline kit and we install for no charge).

We do not need the brake plate (the plate attached to the axle that the
caliper floats on) when you send them back.  We will provide you with a
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number if you opt to send them back
for the conversion.

George R. Happ
MATCO mfg
801-486-7574    801-486-7581 (F)