REFLECTOR: Matco vs Cleveland

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Jan 14 14:30:20 CST 2006

Kurt,

I've flown into Mid Valley twice in my Std Velocity with no problem at
all in getting in. Stopped before halfway down the runway.  Taking off
generated all the pucker power!

I have the original 96 Matco's'.  I am having them upgraded by Matco to
handle the bigger engine and gross weight, per recommendations by the
factory.

Scott