REFLECTOR: Mark Your Calendars!

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Wed Jan 11 10:25:25 CST 2006

Well, I am not too sure about camping on the airports- probably not set
up for that too much- although there are a couple of KOA areas around
the lakes here, and the state parks allow camping also- just not
directly on the airports as far as I know- if you want to fly into DTO
(Denton) you can stay with me- I am about 12 minutes away, then about a
15 minute flight to McKinney from there- tie downs at DTO are free (at
least they were for me when I had a long EZ here for a while)- I can
transport some with me drive wise- about 45 minutes - plenty of hotels
from 5-star to no star- as I said, I can house a couple at my place
too.. I guess we will get it all worked out - will be fun- I still
remember the last Velocity Gathering at McKinney- must have been 5 or 6
years ago- but it was a really great time quite a few aircraft there as
well..

Alex