REFLECTOR: motels

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Wed Jan 11 09:32:39 CST 2006

45 Long Colt....wow, you are back in the '60s.  Nothing less than
AK-47s, you never want to be under-gunned.  The 47s are multi-purpose;
besides personal protection, they're great for deer and rabbits.  Quail
are a little trickier but if you lay down some suppression fire, often
times you can just walk up and pick 'em up off the ground.  The
stiffness you'll note is not from being dead, just scared.

Chuck Jensen