REFLECTOR: Turning the clock back

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Wed Jan 11 08:30:15 CST 2006

   When flying from Tennessee -to- Texas, be sure & set your watch back upon

arrival in Texas...........  to 1965   ;)

Oh; I get it - it's like flying a new Cessna.

I've been spending some time in a 2002 172R to refresh some of my tarnished
flying skills.  Compared to my plane and panel it's like a 40 year
throw-back.  Apparently they still hadn't heard about ergonomics and
functionality.  The first thing had me shaking my head in disbelief was the
need to sample 13 sump drains.   Who designed this nightmare?

Al