REFLECTOR: Decisions, decisions...

richard at naples-air-center.com richard at naples-air-center.com
Tue Jan 10 16:46:51 CST 2006

I thought I would just add the obvious.

One thing that should be considered is where you live. If you are like me,
living next to a great body of salt water, a plastic airplane is a big
plus.

All the aluminum airplanes here are always knocking off corrosion. This is
much less of a problem for a Velo.

There is also the added safety that is offered by the canard which the RVs
do not offer.

Richard

P.S. Both Vans and Velo are great designs with good people on the other
end of the phone, if you have to call the factory for support.