REFLECTOR: Mark Your Calendars!

Juanita Londenberg i.fly.too at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 10 14:21:38 CST 2006

If you've never been to an event that Milton Mersky has had a hand in planning, you will be pleasantly surprised.

  I helped him plan the last one in McKinney several years ago and I don't believe anyone was left looking for something to do.  Of course, I was one of the planners and kept very busy, but the feedback I received from all the attendees was awesome.

  We had speakers on various topics of interest to pilots, we had a poker run, we had water balloon contest, and best of all Milton had his sausage wagon there.  I think we even had a bon fire and marshmallow roast one night with some guy playing on a guitar and singing to us!!  I vaguely remember some homemade pies from someone too.

  HM_m-m--m-mmm -- Maybe Brian and I will be flying by then.....

  Count me in!!!!

  Juanita Londenberg
  Goone N4PE