REFLECTOR: Mark Your Calendars!

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 13:55:47 CST 2006

In a message dated 1/10/2006 11:10:50 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
scott at tnstaafl.net writes:

It sure  would have been more tempting to me if it was associated with
another  event..   I thought that was the what was being planned?

I  think its a miss to plan this as a stand alone  event.

Make your own "other event".  I for one have never really been to  Dallas
(just DFW on a lay-over).  I like the idea of a "stand alone" so all  my time is
not allocated to aircraft events.  I know it would be  tempting to see it all
(combined events), and I would probably not explore the  Dallas area much.

I'm sure that no matter what your into, you can find something in Dallas to
see or do.  I have always felt that I could stand with my back facing  a wall
map of this GREAT country, throw a dart over my shoulder, and wherever  the
dart lands there is probably something at that location worth seeing.

Count me in from Kalifornia,

TEC